Monday, August 27, 2007

Transformation

My office is complete. I am so very happy with how it turned out!! Big Daddy and I have been burning it the last few weeks to transform the space from 'cluttered dumping ground' to beautiful office. I am so pleased!
Before: Okay, to be honest it is not the *real* before. It is much nicer that the gritty 'crap all over the place' look we had going before this slightly better picture.














After: I am really really pleased. I will say that I realize I have to take the tags off the fake plants. I am going to paint inside the window wells as well.














This is the first full on reclaiming a space project that I have ever done. I am just delighted with the outcome.

Now, if anyone is wondering where I am, you all know where to find me!







3 comments:

Bea said...

Wow! That is just spectacular! (It looks even better in Bloglines - the photos are bigger, very much worth clicking on.)

Stacey said...

wow. what a beautiful space. i love the color of the walls.

Heather said...

That looks great! Plus I'm really jealous you've got a great work space. ;-)