Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wow, it's almost like magic

I really messed up my arm last week. I had an appointment with a new chiropractor conveniently scheduled for the day after my pain started. I am totally amazed at the turn around in my body. I was nearly 100% better after my adjustment. I went back today and I am even better still. I am really grateful that I have such good health and that my body was so receptive to the chiropractic work.

In addition, I have learned so much about the value of heat in the context of traditional Chinese medicine and body work. I still really like ice for numbing areas that need really deep cross tissue massage work, but moist heat seems to be very effective in treating injuries.

I am so blessed to have a healthy body that does what it is supposed to do almost all of the time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say amen. I am happy that heat can be effective. I know ice is effective, but it is damn cold.

HomeGrownLife said...

Good for you. It's good to know that your body is built to last!

lemonsong said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! :)