Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stuffed Animals Gone Wild!!!

I am deeply concerned about the moral fabric of the stuffed animals that have been 'gifted' to my children. One night as I was dutifully picking up toys after a long day of mommying I happen upon this little scene:























Now, it has come to my attention that the stuffed animals seem to be 'multiplying' at an alarming rate around here. No surprise after I broke up this freaky stuffed animal party. I wondered if that bunny on the far right was passed out. I thought I smelled cheap beer as well.

Listen dear family and friends; maybe I am sick for seeing these things at the end of a long day. Or maybe, I am so desperate for a stuffed animal eugenics/sterilization program that I am, indeed, making myself vulnerable to show why we can no longer accept your morally bankrupt 'friends' into our home. It could happen at your home too!


Please, no more stuffed animals...I beg of you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks to me like those co-sleeping parent stuffed animals have chosen baby bunny's potential SIDS moment to Baby Proof their marriage.

Catherine said...

This is great! I wonder how many posts I'll find under the label "stuffed animals gone freaky" :)

Mama Sarita said...

well, I have to say I got a huge smack down from the universe today. I stopped in to see my mom at work and her secretary gave me, no joke, two HUGE stuffed grasshoppers that are as large as my own children. I tried to politely decline them, but there was no graceful way to do it.

So now there are two giant grasshoppers added to the fornicatin' stuffed animal brood.