Monday, April 16, 2007

More from me soon

As to not gross out any of my blog readers, I have taken a break from blogging so I don't venture into the uncomfortable realm of sharing the details of the violent stomach bug that has gripped my daughter the last 3 days.

I will say this...I'm glad I have a steam cleaner, electrolyte drinks stain, and maybe a movement of this bug to the lower GI tract has been just the inspiration I have needed to help my daughter use the potty every time.

Wish me luck....so far, the BRAT diet hasn't come flying out of my child today...yet.

2 comments:

HomeGrownLife said...

Oh, Sarah... I'm so sorry about your your little one beging sick. I don't know who these stomach bugs are worse on, the child or the mother cleaning up behind the child! I hope she feels better soon!

Heather said...

Oh my..that's awful. Stomach bugs are absolutely THE worst for everyone! This is all just after the bronchitis. How awful!